If you're unable to register online, use the printable forms below:
Please Read: Our Health Information Form is now a part of online camp registration. If you registered your camper online, please log into your RVR account and click “View Current Registrations.” If any part of the online Health Information Form is incomplete, you will see a notice near your child’s name, with a link to complete the necessary information. Once your online Health Information Form is complete, you will not need to bring any additional health paperwork to camp, unless one of the following exceptions apply.
- If you were unable to register online and sent in a paper application instead, please print & complete the Health Information Form below, and bring it with you to camper check-in; or log into your RVR account now and complete any missing medical information there.
- If your child has asthma and/or diabetes, please print the applicable form(s) below, have them completed by a doctor, and bring them with you to camper check-in.
- If your camper will be bringing any medications to camp, please print the Medication Administration Authorization form below, have it completed by a doctor, and bring it with you to camp.
- If your camper will be bringing an Epinephrine Pen to camp, please print the applicable form below, have it completed by a doctor, and bring it with you to camper check-in.
- For campers who are coming from outside the US, we must have a copy of the child’s immunization record, completed in or translated into English.
- Health Services Information (please read)
- Health Information Form (required to attend camp, unless completed in your online registration)
- Immunization Certification/Exemption Form (required for campers from out of the country. Must be completed in or translated to English. Required for campers EXEMPT from immunizations for medical or religious reasons)
- Asthma Form (required to attend camp, if applicable)
- Diabetes Form (required to attend camp, if applicable)
- Epinephrine Pen Form (required to attend camp, if applicable)
- Medication Administration Authorization (required to attend camp for campers bringing ANY type of medication including OTC Meds)
- Medical Condition Consent Form