Peter & John Ministries (RVR, 95.1 SHINE-FM, and WRBS-AM 1230) cannot function without the generous contributions of people like you. We appreciate every giver and every gift, whether you give one time or walk alongside us each month.
If you are looking ahead to how you might give a charitable gift after your death, or how a charitable gift might bring you added income and tax benefits now, to the right are three short & simple video explanations of various aspects of Planned and Estate Giving. The videos feature Darrel Drown of Drown Financial Services, Inc. a member of the Peter & John Radio Fellowship’s Board of Directors, a certified financial planner, and a committed Christian.
Speak with your financial planner or lawyer regarding gifts of this type. If you have no advisor, feel free to contact Darrel Drown through his website at www.drownfinancial.com, or call Tina Blackman in our Donor Relations department at 410.444.2525.
Various Types of Planned Giving
- Bequest:A way to gift through your will: give to River Valley Ranch without affecting cash flow during your lifetime
- Beneficiary Designation:Gift a portion or all of your IRA retirement accounts to the ministry
- Charitable Gift Annuity:While supporting the ministry with a cash gift, receive a fixed lifetime payout plus tax benefits
- Charitable Remainder Trust:Give a large gift, or a gift of a highly appreciated assets (real estate or stock), and receive a tax break along with a fixed income payout every year
- Deferred Charitable Remainder:Trust Make a large gift today for an immediate tax break, and create a source of income in later years, i.e. for retirement
- Retained Life Estate:Receive a significant tax deduction by donating a residence while retaining the right to live there for life.
- Gifts of Securities and other properties:Receive an immediate tax deduction and, possibly, save all capital gains taxes