Airsoft at RVR
Ready to book? Submit an Experience Request Form
Note: Reservations must be made by individuals 18 or
older and require a $50 deposit.
What to bring:
- Signed Waiver (click to download)
- Long Pants
- Closed-Toe Shoes (no flip-flops or sandals allowed)
- Optional: Towels or Rags
- Optional: Clean Clothes for the ride home
- Optional: Garbage Bag for your dirty clothes
- Optional: Your Own Paintball mask (must pass inspection)
What NOT to bring:
- Paintballs (RVR is field paint only)
- Illegal Drugs
- Paintball Grenades or Smoke Bombs
RVR Airsoft Rules
- Over 18: Goggles must be fully sealed
- Under 18: Must wear a full face paintball mask
- Not allowed for all ages: Shop glasses, Shooting glasses, Sun glasses
- Ammo: RVR only allows .20 gram BB’s at a max velocity of 400 fps for all guns.
- Gas guns: replacing gas must only occur in the playing field. Not the safe zone.
- All guns must be treated as real guns. All guns must be pointed downwards when in the safe zone.
- No blind firing allowed.
- No full-auto at any time
- Do not aim for headshots. Aim for the torso.
- When eliminated, raise both hands in the air and exit towards the safe zone
- All mags must be removed before exiting the field and entering the safe zone
- Barrel bags must be on at all time when in the safe zone
- Your finger must stay off the trigger at all times in the safe zone
Tuesday thru Saturday by APPOINTMENT & AVAILABILITY only.
GENERAL QUESTIONS? Call 443-712-1010 ext.23 or email
River Valley Ranch | 4443 Grave Run Road | Manchester, MD 21102